Jim Kenney Believes In Santa Claus, Likes To Pick Things Up And Look At Them

He also calls you “Cholly Brown,” which makes it all worth while.

One Response to “Jim Kenney Believes In Santa Claus, Likes To Pick Things Up And Look At Them”

  1. Rob Reed Says:

    That was 15% sweet. I don’t know what the other 85% was. Ugh, I guess I do, but it’s Christmas. This holiday season I’m giving Jim Kenney the benefit of the doubt (…big mistake…)

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.