We’re going to be updating continuously throughout the next few days (or at least until/unless electricity and/or Internet go out), but before the Mayor’s big announcements go out in a few minutes, here are some quick updates:
· Lines out the door at Trader Joe’s and everywhere else; it’s crazy out there.
· However, we did spot dudes nailing plywood over the windows at Juicy Couture at 17th and Walnut, so you can rest assured that even if everything else is destroyed, the cockroaches of women’s I-give-up fashion will remain. Oh, Philly.
· Pretty much every school is closing. You’re not going to school tomorrow.
· SEPTA is shutting down at 7pm.
· Amtrak is also toast.
· If you are thinking about anything to do with PHL airport, come the fuck on.
And in short: If you are reading this and you are not home, GO HOME.