Philly Social Media Day So Busy Tweeting About Itself That It Forgot To Tell Us What The Hell It Even Is
Perhaps we shouldn’t single Philly out, though, as “Social Media Day” activities nationwide seem to have a real problem describing what it is one actually does on Social Media Day, other than, you know, Tweet about it. Here is what we do know, however:
· Philly Social Media Day will occur on Saturday, June 30 at 6:00PM at Morgan’s Pier.
· Lots of this type of thing will probably happen.
· It will jam up your Twitter and Instagram feeds, but probably not your Facebook, because you’ve hidden all of these people a long time ago.
· Some of them will start whining about this post, using the bruised, battered, helpless word “snarky”… right now.
· But we will still be right when we say that there is no reason for this because, really, every day is like Social Media Day. Every day is content-less and gray. Share some greased tea with me. Every day is Social Media Day.