su1208northern-fishtownnewmarketparking from Philadelphia Neighborhoods on Vimeo.
Preach it, sister!
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 11:56 am.
Is that last image of her walking by about 10 empty parking spaces? Maybe a bad photo choice…
Ugh. I live literally next door to that woman, who is basically the worst neighbor ever.
FWIW, we’ve lived here for a year now, and have never, ever had trouble parking the car. Also, those busted up cars at the beginning of the video were there for a few days, not a few weeks.
1) When parking is free you will always have an overage of demand.
2) Don’t expect to move to any popular neighborhood and get free parking. It will get harder and harder.
3) I love America. No where else do recent immigrants have as much right to whine with entitlement as here. (Not that any of these people were recent immigrants or had thick accents…)
Kinda like how she says they have all different license plates “New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Baltimore”. The Great State of Baltimore!
It’s gonna be ok, ma’am. Let me get youse a wooder ice, we’ll talk it over.
1) Parking is free at B and Allegheny, but there is no ”overage of demand.”
2) Her point is that she didn’t move here recently.
3) Go back to Baltimore.
That’s in front of a metal works shop; you can see the no parking signs at each end. Maybe not a good picture, but they’re not empty spots.
Subscribe in a reader
Philebrity.com is proudly powered by
Contact tips[at]philebrity.com for more info.