To be honest, we haven’t given much thought to PhillyCarShare since we had this (non-)conversation with PCS’s Eli Massar back on July 29th. But it seems like other folks — folks who’ve been burned in one way or another by PCS, it would seem — have been thinking about it a lot. Just posted on that last post we ran was this little bit of whathaveyou:
Many PhillyCarShare employees and members feel we’ve been harmed by unethical or illegal actions committed under Eli Massar’s leadership. Please read on and let us know if any of the following applies to you.
Over the past year, has PhillyCarShare under Eli Massar’s leadership:
* charged your credit card, or drained your bank account, without your awareness or permission?
* wrecked your personal finances and/or credit?
* contracted you as a vendor but not paid you?
* reneged on your severance agreement or denied you proper severance?
* failed to pay you for hours worked or vacation pay, as required by law?
* turned its back on you, the employee, over reported workplace harassment or discrimination?
* jeopardized your safety and/or the safety of your loved ones with poorly maintained vehicles?
Are you aware of any of the following committed by Eli Massar:
* lies told to banks, funders, media, or government
* conflicts of interest that put business decisions into serious question
* business expenditures for substantial personal use
* other unethical or unlawful acts?
Email us with your particulars and, if you want to be contacted regarding future actions to hold the company accountable, provide us with the best way to reach you.
Members & Employees for Accountability
Ahem. Let the games begin.